Resumes & Cover Letters
Stop Sweating To Create Your Own Resume. It’s QUICK and EASY
When You See Exactly…
“How To Eliminate Stress and Make More Money”
Discover the Incredible NEW Concierge Service That Everybody Is Talking About – Your Ultimate Solution for Creating First-Rate Resumes in a Limited Amount of Time on a Limited Budget
Dear Internet Friend,
I’m about to introduce you to one of the premier concierge services available today.
Not only can you use this service and profit from over 30 years of combined writing expertise without the hassle associated with other resume writing services but simply put, you can have a resume that will help you get noticed in today competitive job market.
Amazing but true…and the best part is virtually nobody knows about this!
Maximize All Your Resources,
Put A Laser Focus On Your Efforts,
and Put The Professionals To Work For You!
But before I get into that – there’s been so much ‘mis-information’ on resumes and resume services, I figure I’d better clear up a couple widely reported myths first:
Myth #1 – All resumes are really the same, right? Wrong! Some people mistakenly believe using resume templates or cutting and pasting your friend’s resume will work just fine. No sir! Employers have seen all of the templates and know all of the tricks.
Myth #2 – Style doesn’t matter: That’s definitely not the case. First off, you should understand that even though the content of your resume is important, if a potential employer can’t read your resume, it’s all for naught. Potential employers—who have plenty of resumes to read—won’t take the time to dig through a cluttered resume.
Myth #3 – They’ll never check: Not so. It’s important to realize that although some businesses don’t check references and accomplishments, many do. In fact, some do very thorough research including talking with previous employers and co-workers. It’s better to have a well-designed and truthful resume than to impress potential employers with a bunch of lies.
Myth #4 – I don’t need a copywriting service I can do it myself, right? Wrong! Some people mistakenly believe if they do something themselves they can do it better than anyone else. No sir! A good copywriting service can help refine your existing resume, or create one from scratch that presents you in the best light. Consider:
- The majority of recruiters spend less than three minutes reviewing a resume, according to a survey conducted by a major human resources association.
- Simple typos or grammatical errors can automatically disqualify a resume from consideration.
- Many companies receive hundreds of thousands of resumes a year, making it even more difficult for yours to stand out.
These are just some of the reasons job seekers turn to professional resume writing services.
Myth #5 – A resume service can’t do anything for me I can’t do myself: That’s definitely not the case. First off, you should understand professional resume writers write resumes. Every day. You do it far less often. Or rarely. Or never. Think about this when considering hiring a professional:
- A good resume writer knows what recruiters want — and don’t want — to see in a resume.
- A professional resume writer, particularly one who specializes in your industry or experience level, will know (and include) keywords that will help recruiters find your resume when searching online.
- Most services guarantee an easy-to-read, error-free resume.
- Most job seekers find that the peace of mind they get from a professionally prepared resume is worth the cost, which can range from $50 to $1,000. Professional resume services can provide you the edge you need in today’s competitive job market!
Myth #6 – Nobody would pay for a professional resume service if they could make one for free: Not so. Every year hundreds of thousands of job-seekers have their resumes worked on by professional resume services. In fact, if you’ve:
- Been out of work for a while? A resume writing service can help smooth gaps on your resume.
- Been looking to change careers? A resume writing service can help translate your current skills to another industry.
- Been out of the job market for an extended time? A resume writing service can make certain your resume looks and feels contemporary and much, much more.
In fact, our service will do the following:
- Analyze your career and help you determine your career direction
- Choose or design the right format (reverse chronological, functional, etc.)
- Deliver an introduction, summary or objective that targets the job position or field
- Help you highlight your strengths and hide your weaknesses
- Put together unique and compelling statements using power verbs
- Ensure the resume meets guidelines and standards of a professional quality resume
- Ensure document formatting is as universal as possible
- Help you format the document in various forms such as ASCII text for email
- Develop an approach to your job search and utilization of the resume
- Provide support after the development of the resume (basically help you make proper adjustments)
Needless to say, a professionally written and designed resume or cover letter can make or break your career!
When you hire Professional Pen Writers to write your resume or cover letter, your success is our only goal. Best of all, we create documents which are carefully designed to help you land that all-important interview and make the career change you want TODAY!
Let’s face it: in today’s uncertain economy, getting the job you want is tough, and there’s more competition than ever before. You need a unique advantage, one that combines concise, well-written information with a design that sets you apart from the rest.
So don’t delay. Call NOW and get the resume or cover letter you need TODAY!
Professional Pen Writers offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and gladly accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover via PayPal. We also accept certified checks and U.S. Postal money orders for the exact amount of payment. For complete policies and a full copy of our Representative Rate Sheet please email us at:
Professional Pen Writers Concierge Service has experience preparing resumes for thousands of job seekers in diverse situations. This is the true advantage to using professional resume services.
Imagine you are having a trained professional prepare a critical document for you. Consider if you were developing a contract to sell your home. Do you prepare that contract yourself? Or do you have a professional attorney prepare the document? In our society we spend a lot of time at work and many aspects of our jobs play a significant role in our lives. Your pay scale, job location, type of job and job responsibilities has a great impact on your lifestyle. It makes sense to get professional help in preparing such a document.
With a document that serves as a key to new employment, it’s amazing to find out how many people spend less than hour preparing their resume. A large percentage of individuals consider their resume as a simple documentation of their job history. They list previous jobs, print the document, and then send it off. Is this the best way to gain new employment? Not Likely. The resume is more than just a list of jobs – it’s your own personal advertisement.
What do professional resume services do for you? They help you market your skills in the resume. Professional resume writers are not just typesetters or experts in word processors; they are marketers with specific expertise in preparing resumes.
So don’t delay. Call NOW and get the resume or cover letter you need TODAY!
Bonus #1: FREE, No Obligation Resume Audit of your current resume. With this professional resume review you’ll be made aware of every key point and potential areas of improvement while laying on your couch. Also, this includes the bonus reports Top Ten Resume Mistakes, Understanding the Purpose of Resumes, and Researching for Your Job Interview. (The three Special Reports are valued at $60.00 alone!)
Bonus #2: “Resume Writing Checklist” and “Cheat Sheet” – Use our Resume Writing Checklist and Cheat Sheet to go through and identify exactly what areas you can improve to save yourself from ‘spinning your wheels’ while you search for a job. (Both the Resume Writing Checklist and the Cheat Sheet retail for $19 a piece!)
Bonus #3: ”Job Seekers’ Resource Rolodex” – This just updated resource will provide you with dozens of websites that already will let you post your new resume, network with potential employers, inform you of upcoming job fairs, and more. Plus, you’ll get links to multiple government web sites with high-quality employment information on them you can grab right away. Case in point: My good friend just visited one of the government sites listed in this rolodex and came away with several job listings in his area of expertise – and it was all FREE! Thanks Uncle Sam! (a $39.00 value)